Package Manager (Fit Out)
Due to growth in London Sir Robert McAlpine are looking to recruit a highly experienced package manager with fit out experience for one of our landmark schemes in South West London.
Why join us?
In the 150 years since our foundation, Sir Robert McAlpine has worked on some of the country's most iconic buildings and projects. Our success through the decades has been down to our people - we're a family-owned business with a culture that brings out the best in people and teams.
Right now, we're excited about our ongoing legacy. This is where to achieve more from your career, by proudly building Britain's future heritage with us.
- As a member of the project team, reporting to the fit out manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the design, coordination and leadership of a number of sub-contractors employed in a variety of trades within the respective area of works.
- Working with the Commercial staff write the Scope of Works for each package, for which you are responsible for.
- Manage 4 packages worth a maximum total value of £50m+
- Construction Management contract experience
- Must have previous residential / hotel fit out experience.
- Experience of managing multiple trade packages from internals to basements
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.
This is a minimum 24 month Fixed Term Contract Role.
- Department / Division:Building
- Vacancy Type:Fixed Term
- 25 days annual leave - plus an additional days leave for each completed year of service from after two years to a max of 30 days
- Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- Birthday day off
- Private Health cover
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Retail and Trade Discounts
- Interest free technology purchase scheme
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Scheme - for direct family members too
- Access to 24 hour digital GP service
- Volunteering days